[arin-tech-discuss] Question about PUT Service request

Mark Kosters markk at arin.net
Mon May 9 13:49:50 EDT 2011

Hi

Some of you may have noticed that this message comes from last Tuesday. This list is a subscribers-only list which means that you can only post once you subscribe with non-subscriber posts going to the moderator. There is a lot of spam that gets directed  to this list and the moderator (me) culls it out on a daily basis. When I reviewed messages from last week to ensure I got everything correct - to my surprise I saw this one nugget  that I then posted to the list.

If you do have people who want to post questions to this list, please encourage them to subscribe first before submitting their question.

Regards,
Mark
ARIN CTO