[arin-tech-discuss] Restful web service for Swipping

Grimes, Ronald Ron.Grimes at qwest.com
Tue Jun 7 13:45:19 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

I work with Centurylink/ Qwest Communications we are working on getting our systems ready to support swipping under the restful webservice process ARIN is implementing.  One of the questions we have is what we could possibly see as responses to our call to the webservice?

Could you all assist with information around that?

Thanks,
Ron

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication