[arin-tech-discuss] ARIN Provisioning API changes

Mark Kosters markk at arin.net
Mon Feb 28 13:35:17 EST 2011

Hi

ARIN has recently made updates to its RESTful Provisioning API. You can
find the new RESTful methods and payloads documentation at:
https://www.arin.net/resources/restful-interfaces.html

In addition, attached to this message is a version with changes tracked,
to help you in identifying what specifically changed from the previous
release. Most of the changes were made to make the provisioning API mirror
Whois-RWS more closely as well as clarifications on payload information.

For those volunteers who are using our Beta testing environment, these
changes will made no later than 5:00PM  on Tuesday, March 1. Please note
that the Beta testing environment will not be available on March 1 from 9
a.m. ­ Noon EST while we update the site.

Note that this is an ongoing project and that ARIN's schemas will change
again before the production code is released in late March. We will
announce any further changes to the API on the arin-tech-discuss mailing
list <http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-tech-discuss>.

Regards,
Mark Kosters
Chief Technical Officer