[arin-tech-discuss] arin-rest XSD Schemas

Bill Dolan BDOLAN at optimumlightpath.com
Wed Aug 17 12:47:17 EDT 2011

Thanks Andy!  Warning heeded.  Unfortunately the integration framework we use only supports XSD.  I'll let you know how it works out when I make my first registration.

Trang does not yet resolve external references, so first I had to use jing to flatten the rng schemas. For anyone else needing this here is where I found my answer: http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/topic3234-15.html  Scroll to the bottom for the latest updates on how to use jing-2009.

Once flattened, I was able to convert to XSD using oxygen eclipse plugin (which uses trang).

Bill

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Cablevision and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright.   Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you've received and all copies thereof.