[arin-tech-discuss] Question about your RESTful Server, method PUT

Zhao, Sean Sean.Zhao at qwest.com
Tue Apr 12 19:12:07 EDT 2011

Hi,
                My name is Sean Zhao from Qwest, one of your customer. I got a research assignment to see if we want to use Arin's RESTful Server or some other servers. Since I am the original Arin's email SWIP developer. I am doing the research of your RESTful Server first now. Now I got an issue here. On serviceClient.sendReceive, I keep on getting the error AxisFault message "charsetName". That's it! No more word.
Just one word of exception. I don't know what to do. I will appreciate if anyone can help me

And don't know where to go. I am scream for help.

I have java code looks like this, briefly

Options options = new Options();

      options.setTo(new EndpointReference("https://www.arin.net/rest/net/NET-216-206-0-0-1/reallocate?apikey=MyAPIKey"));
      options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_REST, Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
options.setSoapVersionURI(org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAP11Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI);
      options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.HTTP_PROTOCOL_VERSION,
                              org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.HEADER_PROTOCOL_10);

      options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.HTTP_METHOD, "PUT");
      options.setProperty(
                  org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.CONTENT_TYPE,
                  org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.MEDIA_TYPE_APPLICATION_XML);

      System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "ssl/arin.jks");
      System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "arinLims");
      System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore", "ssl/arin.jks");
      System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword", "arinLims");

ServiceClient serviceClient = new ServiceClient();
serviceClient.setOptions(options);

OMElement omElementResult = serviceClient.sendReceive(omElementPayload);

The omElementPayload loosk like this

<net xmlns="http://www.arin.net/regrws/core/v1">
        <version>4</version>
        <comment>
                <line number="1"></line>
        </comment>
        <registrationDate></registrationDate>
        <orgHandle>BNO</orgHandle>
        <handle></handle>
        <netBlocks>
                <netBlock>
                        <type>A</type>
                        <description></description>
                        <startAddress>216.207.149.16</startAddress>
                        <endAddress>216.207.149.23</endAddress>
                        <cidrLength>29</cidrLength>
                </netBlock>
        </netBlocks>
        <customerHandle>BCNO1-ARIN</customerHandle>
        <parentNetHandle></parentNetHandle>
        <netName>Q0412-216-207-149-16</netName>
        <originASes>
                <originAS>209</originAS>
        </originASes>
        <pocLinks>
                <pocLinkRef></pocLinkRef>
        </pocLinks>
</net>

And my key store file is generated by InstallCert, which I download from internet.
Am I doing anything wrong? What am I missing?

Appreciate any helps, hints or ideas.

Thanks,

Sean Zhao

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication