[ARIN-Suggestions] Suggestion 2018.11 is now closed

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Aug 7 10:48:02 EDT 2024

A new response from ARIN has been posted for ACSP Suggestion 2018.11: Prohibit Attachments on PPML, and this suggestion is now closed. You may find the original suggestion and the response from ARIN below.

-------
ACSP Suggestion 2018.11: Prohibit Attachments on PPML
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2018/2018-11/