[ARIN-Suggestions] Two ACSP Suggestions Closed

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon May 15 12:36:42 EDT 2023

The following suggestions have been marked as completed:

1. ACSP Suggestion 2021.15: Auto Renew ROAs for Hosted RPKI
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-15/

ARIN Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2021.15 on confirmed receipt, asking that we auto renew Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs) for ARIN’s hosted RPKI. Development of this functionality was released on 13 May 2023.

Because this work is completed, we are closing this suggestion. Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process.

2. ACSP Suggestion 2018.17: Exempt ROA from Ticketing System
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2018/2018-17/

ARIN Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2018.17 upon confirmed receipt, requesting ARIN allow automated removal and addition of certain RPKI-related objects without reliance on the ARIN ticketing system. Development of this functionality was released on 13 May 2023.