[ARIN-Suggestions] ACSP Suggestion 2021.10 Closed

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jun 7 14:38:41 EDT 2023

The following suggestion has been marked as completed:

ACSP Suggestion 2021.10: API Enhancement to Return RPKI roaHandle
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-10/

ARIN Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2021.10 on confirmed receipt, asking that we develop an API Enhancement to return the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) roaHandle. Development of this functionality was released with a new RESTful API on 13 May 2023.

Because this work is completed, we are closing this suggestion.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process.