[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP Suggestion (2022.21)

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jul 28 15:13:08 EDT 2022

One new suggestion was recently submitted to ARIN’s Consultation and Suggestion Process (ACSP). It is in review and pending response.

ACSP Suggestion 2022.21: Allow Multiple RPKI Certificate Authorities to Publish to each Org-ID
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2022/2022-21/