[ARIN-Suggestions] Responses to Three ACSPs Issued

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Apr 16 14:10:41 EDT 2021

On 16 April, we issued responses to the following three ACSPs:

**ACSP 2021.4: Offer Publication Server/Repository for Delegated RPKI, received 1 April 2021:**

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2021.4 upon receipt, suggesting that ARIN offer a publication server/repository for delegated RPKI. ARIN does not support a hosted publication server/repository for organizations that chose to run their own Delegated CA at this time. We recognize this may be a desirable alternative for an organization that does not have the resources to run this kind of high-availability system. We will take your request under consideration for potential future development.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process. Your suggestion will remain open while we will take your request under consideration.

The full text of the suggestion is available at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-4/

**ACSP 2021.5: Support DMARC for ARIN-originated Emails and ARIN Mailing Lists, received 6 April 2021:**

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2021.5 on confirmed receipt, asking that we support the DMARC protocol for emails sent from ARIN and on the ARIN mailing lists. We agree this is a beneficial improvement and will prioritize it for future implementation.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

The full text of the suggestion is available at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-5/

**ACSP 2021.6: Allow Read-Only Access to the ARIN API, received 12 April 2021:**

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2021.6 on confirmed receipt, asking that we provide a read-only API key to be used with ARIN’s API. We agree this is a beneficial improvement and will prioritize it for future implementation.

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-6/