[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP 2020.16: Follow Rate Limiting (Throttling) Advice in NIST 800-63B Section 5.2.2 When Locking User Accounts

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 29 12:32:19 EDT 2020

On 28 October, we received a new suggestion, numbered 2020.16 upon confirmed receipt, asking that we follow rate limiting (throttling) advice in NIST 800-63B Section 5.2.2 when locking user accounts.

This suggestion is currently being reviewed and we will issue our response when it is available.  You can view the suggestion at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2020/2020-16/