[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2020.11: New REST End Point

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu May 7 16:31:25 EDT 2020

On 7 May we issued our response to ACSP 2020.11: New REST End Point.

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2020.11 on confirmed receipt,
asking that we provide a REST endpoint to download the list of certified
prefixes associated with an organization. We agree this is a beneficial
improvement and will prioritize it for future implementation.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

The full text of the suggestion is available below and at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2020-11/

prefixes associated with an Org.

Value to Community: This will help in ROA automation especially for
large organizations which have multiple orgs. It’s difficult to know
which org a prefix belongs to and the easy way out is to try to upload
to multiple orgs. Providing this information will reduce the number of
REST calls to ARIN server.

Timeframe: Not specified

Regards,

The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)