[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2020.6: Legacy Resource Statistics

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Mar 26 15:33:04 EDT 2020

On 26 March, we issued our response to ACSP 2020.6: Legacy Resource
Statistics:

Thank you for your suggestion,  numbered 2020.6 upon confirmed receipt,
asking that ARIN publish statistics about legacy resources on our
website. We agree that this information would be beneficial to our
community.

Starting in the third quarter of 2020 we plan to list by aggregate the
number of legacy resources that are under agreement, not under
agreement, and the percentage currently visible in the global routing
table.  In the future we plan to add additional details such as
percentages of vetted organizations and validated POCs.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

**

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2020-6/