[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2020.3: Support RFC 8183

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Feb 4 11:37:52 EST 2020

On 4 February we issued the following response to ACSP 2020.3: Support
RFC 8183:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2020.3 upon confirmed receipt,
that we should align our standards for setting up delegated RPKI with
RFC 8183.

We agree that this is a good suggestion and we are adding it to our list
of features to include in our future RPKI improvements.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

The full text of the suggestion is available below, or at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2020-3/

Value to Community: ARIN’s delegated RPKI currently uses a non-standard
key exchange format. ARIN standards for setting up delegated RPKI. hould
align with the standards established RFC 8183.

Regards,

The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)