[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2019:11: ROA Search Functionality

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed May 22 09:31:15 EDT 2019

On 21 May, we issued a response to ACSP 2019.11: ROA Search
Functionality. Please see the full text of our response and the
suggestion below or online at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2019-11/

Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2019.11 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting that we restore ROA search functionality. Prior to 2 March,
users were able to find a ROA by prefix using the search functionality
in their browser.  This was not a feature of ARIN Online, and currently
it is not possible due to changes to the user interface. We are aware
this is a problem for users, and we are in the process of developing
functionality so users can search for ROAs by Origin AS and prefix.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

Suggestion:

Value to Community: Easily find specific ROAs for prefixes without
having to scroll through hundreds of pages.

Timeframe: Not specified

Regards,

Communications and Member Services