[ARIN-Suggestions] NEW ACSP 2019.10: CIDR Notation on ARIN-Issued Emails

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue May 14 13:31:54 EDT 2019

On 9 May, we received a new suggestion, numbered 2019.10 upon confirmed
receipt, that ARIN use CIDR notation to display addresses in the arin-issued
report emails. Staff is reviewing this suggestion and will issue a
formal response once analysis is complete.

The full text of the suggestion may be found below or at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2019-10/

***

Value to Community:

Easier to read than the current XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX-YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY

e.g. change “Add 204.10.185.0-204.10.185.255” to “Add 204.10.185.0/24”

I like to scan the list for the sizes of the blocks.

Timeframe: Not specified

***

Regards,

Communications and Member Services