[ARIN-Suggestions] Now Closed - ACSP 2018.1: Revision Management System for NRPM

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Sep 17 14:38:17 EDT 2018

On 17 September, we completed work related to ACSP 2018.1: Revision
Management System for NRPM

https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-1.html

The following closing message was sent to the submitter:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2018.1 on confirmed receipt,
asking for GitHub or GitHub-like interface to view Number Resource
Policy Manual (NRPM). We have completed this work which included the
creation of a Markdown-based revision history interface utilizing the
Git version control system. The repository contains a single Markdown
file with a commit history spanning all 46 NRPM iterations and a
user-friendly web interface for viewing differences between versions.

Because this work has been completed, we are closing your suggestion.
Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services