[ARIN-Suggestions] NEW ACSP 2018-13: RPKI-based BGP Origin Validation

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Jul 16 11:36:56 EDT 2018

On 13 July we received a new suggestion, numbered 2018-13 upon confirmed
receipt, requesting that ARIN enable RPKI-based BGP origin validation on
our Autonomous System numbers and reject "invalid" route announcements.
The full text of the suggestion is available for review at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-13.html

We will be issuing our response to this suggestion soon.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services