[ARIN-Suggestions] UPDATE: Responses issued on ACSP 2017.17 and 2017.18

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Oct 27 13:17:34 EDT 2017

ARIN has issued the following responses to ACSP 2017.17 and 2017.18:

ACSP Suggestion 2017.17: Add HSTS Support to TeamARIN.net and GetIPv6.info
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-17.html

Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.17 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting HSTS support be added to teamarin.net and getipv6.info.

As you noted, HSTS support was added to our production and OT&E services
for arin.net in 2015. We agree this support should also be added to our
outreach websites. Since the receipt of your suggestion earlier this
month, we have added that support to getipv6.info, and are currently
working on adding that support to teamarin.net.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until fully implemented.

ACSP Suggestion 2017.18: Enhancement of Daily ASN Delegation File
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-18.html

Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.18 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting an enhancement to the ASN delegation file that ARIN publishes
via FTP on a daily basis for informational purposes.

In cases a single registrant holds a consecutive block of AS numbers in
the ARIN registry, we currently identify them as a block in this file.
We understand that you are requesting we modify our reporting in these
cases by singly listing each registered AS number. We agree listing the
AS numbers as you describe (singly) could improve the usability of the
file. We plan to implement the change you have suggested in 2018.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until fully implemented.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services