[ARIN-Suggestions] NEW ACSP 2017.21: Display Account Type of Org IDs (correction)

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Nov 13 14:09:44 EST 2017

*Correction*

We have received a new suggestion, numbered 2017.21 on confirmed receipt.
This ACSP is available on our website at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-21.html

Identifiers show the organizations account type, i.e. End user or
Registration Services Plan or Legacy

Value to Community: When a user is associated with multiple
organizations it would be helpful to know which charging mechanism is in
play.

We are currently developing our response, and we will be post it as soon
as it is available.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services