[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2017.21: Display Account Type of Org IDs

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Dec 21 15:19:18 EST 2017

Today we issued the initial response to ACSP 2017.21: Display Account
Type of Org IDs

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-21.html

Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.21 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting ARIN add information to the organization screen in ARIN
Online to better identify if the account is considered end-user,
subscription services plan, or legacy.

We agree that adding the account type information to the organization
screen would be helpful to users of ARIN Online and will work to
implement your suggestion. Our development schedule for the 2018 year is
currently filled by previously submitted community suggestions and other
system improvements. We will review that schedule for changes and new
additions early next year, and at that time will consider if scheduling
for this suggestion may be moved up.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until fully implemented.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services