[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2017.27: Allow Directors from Other Organizations to Serve on ARIN Board and In Executive Roles

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Dec 6 15:26:51 EST 2017

Today we issued the following closing response to ACSP 2017.27:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.27 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting that ARIN allow directors from other organizations to serve
on ARIN¹s Board of Trustees and in executive roles, and vice versa.

We acknowledge your suggestion is correctly based, in part, on the ARIN
Board of Trustees’ conflict of interest policy as found at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/conflicts.html

Such a suggested change to the conflict of interest policy will be
subject to review by the ARIN Board of Trustees as it is within their
scope of responsibilities. As such this suggestion, including its
applicability to ARIN¹s executive staff, will be brought to the
attention of the ARIN Board for
their consideration at a forthcoming monthly meeting.

Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process.  This suggestion is now closed.

Regards,

John Curran
President & CEO