[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2013.13: AVAILABILITY OF TICKET INFORMATION TO ALL POCS OF AN ORG ID

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri May 24 09:39:42 EDT 2013

ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2013.13. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion remains
open and is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2013-13.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

Make all ARIN-online tickets available to all contacts of the ORG.

*Response:*

Thanks for your suggestion to make all ARIN Online tickets available to
all contacts of the Org. The security model that ARIN Online employs
administers security at the user level as opposed to the organizational
level. In hindsight, while this model served well to protect
organizations in cases where ARIN Online users are associated with
multiple organizations, it does not provide the flexibility in allowing
access for all contacts to see tickets for a given organization. I
believe your suggestion is a valid one for ARIN to strongly consider for
a future release. As such we will evaluate the effort and schedule it
appropriately with other priorities. Once scheduled, we will note as
such on ARIN's Planned Functionality webpage as well as informing you of
its priority.

This suggestion will remain open until implemented.