[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2013.12: PERSISTENT FIELD FOR PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER IN BILLING INFORMATION

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed May 22 13:12:59 EDT 2013

ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2013.12. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion remains
open and is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2013-12.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

Allow ARIN-online Billing information to include a persistent field for
PO#, that will get printed on the invoice in the PO # filed automatically.

*Response:*

Thank you for your suggestion to include a persistent field for a
purchase order number that will get printed on the invoice in the
purchase order # field automatically. During development we will likely
allow both a persistent (static) as well as a dynamic PO # according to
each organization's specific needs. We will put this into the
development queue as soon as possible, noting that we have a couple of
significant development efforts underway for the next few months.
Therefore it may be several months before we are able to move this into
implementation.

This suggestion will remain open.