[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2013.10: ALLOW ANONYMOUS SUGGESTIONS TO THE ACSP

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Apr 30 11:52:37 EDT 2013

ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2013.10. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion is now
closed and is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2013-10.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

People making suggestions would have to reveal their true identity to
allow for confirmation, but when the submission is made public their
identity could be withheld upon their request.

*Response:*

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2013.10 upon confirmed receipt.
ARIN supports implementation of this suggestion and will do so
immediately. For now, until we update the automated form, ARIN staff
will reply back to the suggester asking if they wish their name to be
included in the public archive. We will also add text to the ACSP
itself, noting that a suggester may request not to have their name made
public.

Thank you for participating in the process.