[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2012.12: Clarify M&A transfer not needed for name change [Closed]
info at arin.net
Thu Sep 6 17:09:04 EDT 2012
ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2012.12. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion is now
closed and is available at:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
1. In step #1 add reference the the name change process at
2. Rephrase step #6 removing reference to "name change"
3. Also consider adding a pointer to the legal name change process on
the ORG ID template.
ARIN has now implemented the following changes per in response to your
1. Added the following text with a URL to the "Changing Your
Organization Name" on the following two pages:
"If your organization underwent a name change not due to a merger,
acquisition, or other form of asset purchase, you may wish to review the
Changing Your Organization Name section on the Organization Identifiers
2. Removed references to name changes from Step 6 of the "Transfers Due
to Mergers or Acquisitions" page
3. Added verbiage about name changes to the instructions of the Org ID
template with a URL to the "Changing Your Organization Name" page.
This suggestion is now closed.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the arin-suggestions