[ARIN-Suggestions] New ARIN Suggestions Mailing List Opens

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jun 15 13:04:18 EDT 2011

Hello,

Today we are opening this new read-only list to notify subscribers of
new suggestions submitted through the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. ARIN will also post its response to suggestions to this list.
There are no restrictions on access to the list, and we recommend anyone
who is interested in ARIN services and operations subscribe.

To learn more about this and other mailing lists hosted by ARIN, visit
https://www.arin.net/participate/mailing_lists/index.html

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Director, Communications and Member Services