[arin-ppml] AC Candidates

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Fri Oct 27 14:47:43 EDT 2023

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 11:32 AM Owen DeLong via ARIN-PPML
<arin-ppml at arin.net> wrote:
> That sounds good in principle, Michael, but the reality is that none
> of the fora you suggested provide for an interactive discussion
> amongst the broader community.

This was part of my thinking when I elected to raise the issue here
instead of the general members list. The other factor was that my
complaint was about the candidates' presence -here- not there.

I have carefully avoided mentioning candidates by name and would
encourage other participants to do the same.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin