[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - October 2023 - ARIN-2023-7

Christian Tacit ctacit at tacitlaw.com
Fri Oct 27 11:13:38 EDT 2023

I am of the view that if a capitalized term is used in the NRMP it should be defined, especially since the NRMP is not only used by experienced Community members, but also by newcomers who need to be able to understand and apply it to their specific needs.

With that thought is mind, if OrgID continues to be referenced in the NRPM, I would like to suggest the following definition: "OrGID - an identifier of an organization that obtains services from ARIN".

Thank you.

Chris Tacit