[arin-ppml] AC candidates

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Oct 26 03:42:19 EDT 2023

Howdy,

As I think about how to vote for the AC candidates, I figured I'd
check the list archives to see how each one went about arguing for and
against proposals over the years. Seems like a reasonable way to
evaluate a candidate judged "well qualified," right?

Imagine my surprise. Of the 14 candidates, only 5  have posted here as
a member of the general public. Ever. Even a couple of the current AC
members have only posted here in their official capacity on the AC.

I don't know what to say.I just don't know what to say.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin