[arin-ppml] Section 6.3 Possible Retirement (NRPM Working Group engagement)

Matthew Wilder matthew.wilder at telus.com
Mon Nov 27 13:47:15 EST 2023

Hi PPML subscribers,

As a continuation of the series of discussions from the NRPM working group,
we would like to direct discussions this week toward Section 6.3.

Because Section 6 was a collaborative effort spanning RIRs, it did not
dovetail perfectly into ARIN's PPML. Section 6.3 goals reflect similar
principles laid out in Section 1 and therefore we as a group wonder if the
goals in Section 6.3 still provide value, or if it might be time to retire
them.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Regards,
Matthew