[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - November 2023

owen@Delong.com owen at delong.com
Wed Nov 22 14:30:45 EST 2023

> Draft Policies:
>
> * ARIN-2023-2: /26 initial IPv4 allocation for IXPs

I strongly encourage the abandonment of this proposal. It is a solution looking for a problem and almost every major exchange operator and many minor ones has come out in opposition both here and in other regions where it has been proposed.

> * ARIN-2023-7: Clarification of NRPM Sections 4.5 and 6.11 Multiple Discrete Networks and the addition of new Section 2.18 Organizational Identifier (Org ID)

I look forward to the revision of this proposal based on the comments from the PPM.

Owen