[arin-ppml] Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2022-11: Clean-up of NRPM - Introduction of Section 2.17

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Wed Mar 22 12:25:42 EDT 2023

Hi John,

I kind of like Bill's definition, but considering your feedback I offer a
modified version.

The Internet requires strings of numbers and letters to identify network
elements and allow for communication between them. These strings must be
unique. The Regional Internet Registries, including ARIN, manage the
registration of such Number Resources to ensure uniqueness.

Regards,
Mike