[arin-ppml] Revised - Draft Policy ARIN-2022-11: Clean-up of NRPM – Introduction of Section 2.17

John Santos john at egh.com
Tue Jan 31 12:16:53 EST 2023

If or when a new class of Number Resource (such as IPv11 addresses or
Turboencabulator Registration Numbers) ever exists, having a single definition
of it will make integrating it into policy much easier, I think.

The new resource would have to be added to the list in 2.17 and any new policies
specifically pertaining to it created, but there won't need to be endless policy
revisions to random policies having nothing to do with turboencabulation where
small policy changes would be needed.

I support this draft policy.

--
John Santos