[arin-ppml] Sections 6.5.1.a and 6.5.1.b - More section 6 Potential simplifications from the NRPM Working Group

Brian Jones bjones at vt.edu
Tue Dec 12 14:05:08 EST 2023

Thank you for the feedback Owen. It seems you have a strong leaning toward the LIR term over the term ISP, would you care to tell me more about why you feel the term LIR is the better choice? Thank you agin for the valuable input and feedback. It is greatly appreciated by myself and the NRPM working group.

Brian Jones
ARIN Advisory Council (NRPM Working Group)