[arin-ppml] Board of Trustees Adopts New Policies
info at arin.net
Tue Aug 1 14:38:04 EDT 2023
At their meeting on 18 July 2023, the Board of Trustees adopted the following:
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2022-2: Remove Barrier to BGP Uptake in ASN Policy
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2022-4: Clean-up of NRPM Sections 2.1 and 2.2
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2022-5: Clean-up of NRPM Section 2.11
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2022-8: Streamlining Section 11 Policy Language
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2022-11: Clean-up of NRPM – Introduction of Section 2.17
These five policies will be implemented by 18 October 2023, in accordance with their Staff and Legal Reviews, which rated their resource impacts as minimal.
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2022-3: Remove Officer Attestation Requirement for 8.5.5
This policy will be implemented by 18 January 2024, in accordance with its Staff and Legal Review, which rated their resource impacts as moderate.
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2021-8: Deprecation of the ‘Autonomous System Originations’ Field
This policy will be implemented in accordance with its Staff and Legal Review.
Policy language will be removed by 18 October 2023.
‘OriginAS’ field will be removed from the database by 18 July 2025.
Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes are available at:
Draft Policy and Policy Proposal texts are available at:
The ARIN Policy Development Process (PDP) can be found at:
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ARIN-PPML