[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - April 2023
info at arin.net
Mon Apr 24 13:37:01 EDT 2023
In accordance with the Policy Development Process (PDP), the Advisory Council met on 19 April 2023.
The AC has advanced the following to Last Call (will be posted separately for discussion):
* ARIN-2021-8: Deprecation of the ‘Autonomous System Originations’ Field
* ARIN-2022-2: Remove Barrier to BGP Uptake in ASN Policy
* ARIN-2022-3: Remove Officer Attestation Requirement for 8.5.5
* ARIN-2022-4: Clean-up of NRPM Sections 2.1 and 2.2
* ARIN-2022-5: Clean-up of NRPM Section 2.11
* ARIN-2022-8: Streamlining Section 11 Policy Language
* ARIN-2022-11: Clean-up of NRPM – Introduction of Sections 2.17
Regarding ARIN-2022-11, The ARIN Advisory Council advances ‘Recommended Draft Policy ARIN 2022-11: Clean-up of NRPM – Introduction of Section 2.17’ to Last Call, for an extended period with communication sent from staff.
ARIN staff confirms the correct Recommended Draft Policy text was communicated to PPML on 16 March 2023 and again on 21 March 2023. The appropriate text was presented ARIN 51 on 17 April 2023 which received community support. It has been noted https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/drafts/2022_11/ on ARIN’s website did not exactly match the text sent to PPML or the text presented at ARIN 51. ARIN’s website has been corrected, and ARIN staff apologizes for any confusion this may have caused.
The AC is continuing to work on:
* ARIN-2022-12: Direct Assignment Language Update
The PDP can be found at:
Draft Policies and Proposals under discussion can be found at:
Senior Policy Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ARIN-PPML