[arin-ppml] Revised and Retitled - Draft Policy ARIN-2021-6: Permit IPv4 Leased Addresses for Purposes of Determining Utilization for Future Allocations

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Fri Mar 11 09:25:36 EST 2022

Hi Bill,

I am aware of the phrase and its freighted use.
But you are using it here as an argument against a policy that would facilitate the renting of IPv4 addresses by entities other than incumbent address owners or RIPE members.
So I ask for more clarity regarding the application of the phrase to this  policy proposal.
Are you against all renting of IPv4 addresses, and if so, why?
Or are you against only non-incumbent owners renting space?

Regards,
Mike