[arin-ppml] [E] Re: AFRINIC vote buying

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Jun 10 18:56:45 EDT 2022

Bill -

This leaves you with a fairly straightforward choice:

- Again, if you believe that there is a matter for which ARIN might have to take action, then then become a member and discuss it with the other members.

- if you’re saying that there’s a situation of interest at AFRINIC that is relevant to network operators in general, then might I suggest that you avail yourself of one of the discussion lists that already exist for network operators for such purposes (as the arin-ppml mailing list is and remains for number resource policy discussions.)

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO