[arin-ppml] AFRINIC vote buying

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Jun 10 11:28:57 EDT 2022

> On Jun 10, 2022, at 05:22 , Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:
>

> On Wed, 8 Jun 2022, 00:19 Owen DeLong via ARIN-PPML, <arin-ppml at arin.net <mailto:arin-ppml at arin.net>> wrote:
>
> Yes, there’s no secret that I am a consultant to Cloud Innovation and
> Larus, Ltd.
>
> True story.
>
> However, I have no involvement or affiliation with NRS and
> no desire to have same.
>
> Internet archives never forget.
>
> https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/013810.html <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/013810.html>
>
> On that thread, your response was in full defence of NRS as you really went on to explaib what they are all about as though you had insider knowledge of the organization.
>
> Cheers,
> Noah

Nope… It was a statement against certain misinformation being promulgated by you at the time.

It was based on the publicly available record at the time and not any internal knowledge or affiliation with NRS.

I don’t agree with lots of things Larus is doing/has done, but I’m supporting them in their law suits because I believe the board and staff are just plain wrong in their effort to revoke their membership based on a plain text reading of the provisions cited by the board and staff in their various affidavits and correspondence.

Facts are facts. When I see misinformation and/or disinformation, I will tend to speak out against it, even when I don’t agree with or support the party being attacked.

Owen