[arin-ppml] AFRINIC vote buying

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Jun 1 13:36:18 EDT 2022

In message <3d9344a0-0680-7c4e-44ef-a23a79f71541 at gmail.com>,
Fernando Frediani <fhfrediani at gmail.com> wrote:

>In my humble personal opinion...

I don't wish to be chastized for being off-topic here, but just briefly
my own view is that "cutthoat capitalism", for lack of a better term, and
total monetization of all IPv4 resources is likely the historically
inevitable final endpoint for all these resources, however I have a
strong preference for seeing things reach that inevitable endpoint as
a result of free, fair, and orderly democratic processes, rather than
via a concerted campaign of litigation, intimidation, and bribery, the
latter approach being repugnant to my personal sense of fair play generally.

Regards,
rfg