[arin-ppml] Deceased Companies?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Jul 25 16:07:43 EDT 2022

Paul -

I have no idea what "if I obtained a legacy IP block and tried to clean up the registration” even means?

If you obtain a legacy block via the transfer market, it will already have been verified and cleaned up
by the seller as part of the transfer process.   The transfer cannot complete otherwise.

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO