[arin-ppml] Deceased Companies?

Paul E McNary pmcnary at cameron.net
Mon Jul 25 15:37:17 EDT 2022

John look back in this thread
You said you chose to enforce or NOT enforce policy. I think you went so far and said "refuse" to enforce.
That is not uniform. Do you/ARIN Staff make these decisions or does the elected representatives?
Again, please refrain from your use of "Inside the Beltway" English which most of the US population can not decipher.