[arin-ppml] Deceased Companies?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Jul 25 15:31:33 EDT 2022

Paul -

Nothing “unofficial” about any of this – ARIN operates the registry according to the Policies published on the ARIN website, including those in the Number Resource Policy Manual.

We apply these policies uniformly to all requests and are periodically audited to insure consistency of policy application  – see "Registration Services Audit Reports” – https://www.arin.net/about/corporate/rsd_audits/

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO