[arin-ppml] Deceased Companies?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Mon Jul 25 09:10:08 EDT 2022

Can some helpful soul please point me to the section of the NPRM that lays
out the ARIN policy/policies that relate to ARIN members / resources holders
that were, once upon a time, legally constituted corporate entities, but that
have ceased being validly registered corporate entities?

I am most particularly interested to know whether ARIN is either permitted
or obligated to reclaim any number resources that may have been assigned to
such entities.

NOTE:  I am asking now *only* about NON-LEGACY memberships & resources.

Regards,
rfg