[arin-ppml] Revised - Draft Policy ARIN-2021-4: Clarifications to Sections 8.3, 8.4 and 8.5.6

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:18:31 EST 2022

Are Inter-regional transfers of ASNs allowed via policy today? If not, this is a substantive change on that topic, and the draft policy should be retitled accordingly.

I have no objections to allowing inter-regional ASN transfers, but would like to see an explicit argument if we are proposing to change whether it is allowed, even if that’s as simple as “some orgs want to do it”.

Scott