[arin-ppml] Spammers openly selling ARIN lists (John Curran)

Michael Felden mfelden at zav.sh
Tue Jan 18 02:39:16 EST 2022

A note on these reports. We made one such report via the super friendly "Ask ARIN" ticket and the response was rather underwhelming:

"Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please review the documentation of ARIN’s Whois.

https://www.arin.net/resources/registry/whois/#arin-s-whois"

Was "Ask ARIN" the wrong channel to raise this issue ?