[arin-ppml] Deceased Companies

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Sat Aug 6 19:15:05 EDT 2022

I love the sentiment but smaller ISP's may not have routers with the
horsepower for extensive filters.

Let me ask you this, Mark:

Would it be of value if ARIN maintained a list of networks of entities
that fail to keep their POC's current?  In a format that would be easy
to write a script to parse into route filters?

Ted