[arin-ppml] On the history of early number registrations, ARIN, and ARIN's role in the administration of the Internet number registry

hostmaster at uneedus.com hostmaster at uneedus.com
Fri Apr 15 01:56:47 EDT 2022

So a bit more than 35% of the space in the registry is without any
RSA/LRSA?

I am guessing that most of that was in the form of the original class "A"
networks of various older federal agencies and otherwise who do not really
have an ARIN budget, but that is just a wild guess.

Is there any breakdown of how MANY total orgs with no RSA, and how many of
them are class "A" (/8), versus just holding a single /24?

Albert Erdmann
Network Administrator
Paradise On Line Inc.