[arin-ppml] Proposal to ban Leasing of IP Addresses in the ARIN region

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Sep 23 00:39:54 EDT 2021

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 9:20 PM Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
> > On Sep 22, 2021, at 20:56 , William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 8:36 PM Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
> >> I don’t think Bill seeks to benefit lessees. I think he prefers to shaft lessors and lessees in favor of allowing price-gouging ISPs to be the exclusive and only LIRs.
> >
> > Okay, that's an ad-hominem attack and I demand an apology.
>
> I’m sorry you took it as an ad hominem attack. If it is an incorrect expression of your true intent, please enlighten me.

My motives are not material to any legitimate discussion in this
forum. Nor are yours nor any other participant's. You are wrong to
seek a discussion of them, you are violating the acceptable use
policy* prohibited activities #1 and/or #2 and you owe me an apology.

-Bill

* https://www.arin.net/participate/community/mailing_lists/aup/

--
William Herrin